Where is the bug?

bob rbw at btconnect.com
Sat May 14 13:08:23 UTC 2011

I found removing the nVidia driver (reboot) and installing the default
nouveau driver (this should just happen but you may need to go to
recovery mode first, reconfigure and restart the xserver, procede with
basic graphics) and then when at Desktop selecting the 3D experimental
driver (a plugin for nouveau?) delivers a faultless Unity on Natty
AMD64bit and i386.