Join Ubuntu Natty Beta 2 ISO Testing

Guillem Hernández Sola guillem.hernandez.sola at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:54:17 UTC 2011

Hi Joseph,

I answer inline.

Best regards,

Al 11/04/11 17:20, En/na Joseph Areeda ha escrit:

> I can't seem to find a way to determine if I already registered for
> ISO testing on that web page.
> I have been trying for a while and finally seem to get far enough to
> contribute.

If you have a LaunchPad login, you can access to the http://
<http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/>qa.ubuntu.com.

However, when I want to access to http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/ I have to
use another login and another password.

You can create an account to upload your iso testing results at
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/user/register

Later, I will try the new beta 2.
> I have one machine that will boot from USB and install but not CD and
> I have another that will boot from CD and install but not USB.
>
> None of mine, incuding Virtual Box 3 (that comes with Maverick) will
> install if I check update during install AND get 3rd party software.
>
> I would really like to get those cataloged and on the list.  Since I
> can now get far enough to make some half way intelligent comments, I'm
> ready.
>
> BTW last confirmation of that behavior was with the daily-live from
> 2011-04-08.

I have already synchronized the ISOs. All of them from 2011-04-11.
Ubuntu Natty Desktop, Alternate, DVD, Server for i386.

To facilitate this download job, you can use testdrive.
https://launchpad.net/testdrive

Just type sudo apt-get install testdrive in a terminal.

--
~# Guillem Hernandez Sola
~# http://www.hernandezsola.com/guillem