Join Ubuntu Natty Beta 2 ISO Testing

Joseph Areeda areeda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:20:55 UTC 2011

I can't seem to find a way to determine if I already registered for
ISO testing on that web page.

I have been trying for a while and finally seem to get far enough to
contribute.

I have one machine that will boot from USB and install but not CD and
I have another that will boot from CD and install but not USB.

None of mine, incuding Virtual Box 3 (that comes with Maverick) will
install if I check update during install AND get 3rd party software.

I would really like to get those cataloged and on the list.  Since I
can now get far enough to make some half way intelligent comments, I'm
ready.

BTW last confirmation of that behavior was with the daily-live from
2011-04-08.

Joe