You're invited to join Ubuntu 11.04 Alpha 1 ISO Testing

Jean-Baptiste Lallement jean-baptiste at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 29 17:38:10 UTC 2010

Hi everyone!

Natty Alpha 1 is due this week and candidate images will start appearing
hopefully on Tuesday.

As usual we'll be asking everyone on the QA team to participate in the
image testing to ensure we have good test coverage.

The procedures for testing ISO images and reporting results are
explained on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Procedures

Test results will be tracked on http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/

You may have accounts on the tracker from last time. Please register if
you are new to this.

We will coordinate testing in #ubuntu-testing on freenode. Please, go
there often to see what others are testing or what needs to be tested.

Thank you very much for your help and happy testing!

--
Jean-Baptiste
irc: jibel