Dependencies

Kofi Anane- Kyeremeh donscraper at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 1 17:42:42 UTC 2009

Hi everyone.

I need a little help here with dependencies.

I downloaded audacious and audacity media players from www.getdeb.net. I tried installing them on my computer and had a message that dependencies were not supported or something like that. I need help on getting round this.

There is another problem You know, what I do or am doing is testing the Ubuntu OS and sending you info on the various problems I encounter so something can be donw aboout it

I thung U think about the OS is that is is very fragile. I had power failure sometime, and when power was restored, my Ubuntu couln't load up.l Gave me a lot of error messages. I had to reboot into Windows to perfom a disk check before the Ubuntu was restored. Since then, I alsways have to go through this process in order to get into Ubunt. What cuases that or why does it have to do that?
I'm still testing it and will send any problem i encounter to you. Thanks