My Contribution For The Next QA Status Report : IRC Release Meeting

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 17 14:28:23 UTC 2008

Null Ack wrote:
> Also while I have accepted the reasons for my first application for
> membership into the QA team being declined, I have a sense that the
> amount of work I'm doing is not clearly visible to you all. By
> contributing to the QA status report it is one way of showing the
> significant amount of time thats gone into my work.

With the level of work you are doing you should clearly be a member of
Ubuntu QA.

Stéphane, Brian can you look at Null's recent contributions and
reconsider his application?

> 1. Items I Consider Critical for Resolution Prior To Beta:

Thanks for putting together this detailed list! I'm not the best
situated person to comment on the merits of these in detail. Could some
of the triage team weight in?

I've added one item (selected somewhat at random) to the release report
page for the next meeting:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/ReleaseReports/20080926

Could you add the other items that are still open there, perhaps with
some filtering help from the triage team?

We don't have a release meeting this week, but there are many bugs to
discuss here, so I've added an agenda item for today's QA meeting.

Henrik