Dell Mini 9 update testing

Craig A. Eddy tyche at cox.net
Wed Nov 12 17:07:54 UTC 2008

Chris,
    I am in possession of a Dell Mini 9.  I am not a member of QA.  I am
not a programmer.  I would be interested in finding out what I can do to
help.  My use of the Mini is primarily to show people what Ubuntu is,
and what it is capable of.

    I am, however, one of the editors of the UWN, and your reply may be
used in the next issue.

    I can be reached at tyche at ubuntu.com, or in the IRC channel
#ubuntu-us-az, or #ubuntu-news

Craig