broken link on brainstorm

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 22:40:20 UTC 2008

Hi, I just signed up to this list, so I'm not even sure this is the right
place to tell people about it, but here goes anyway.

I found a broken link on the new brainstorm site.

It is on the "ideas_being_worked_upon" page and for page #2 it points here:

http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/2

when it should really point here:

http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/ideas_being_worked_upon/2

this is the case for the link to page 3 as well.

also, it would be nice if there was an email address or something directly
on the brainstorm site, so people can contact the site maintainers. I was
looking all over for a place to contact whoever maintains it, but I only
found the broken link... and this mailing list. I coulden't find a place to
report brainstorm bugs or anyway of emailing someone.

Thank you,

-Andrew Barney
-keen101