Debugging Procedures

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 29 17:35:25 UTC 2007

I was do some wiki work today and noticed there were a fair number of
debugging procedures not linked to from the central debugging page[0].
I've gone ahead and added links to the pages I could find and recommend
that you check and see what "new" debugging documentation we have.  The
ones I specifically recall linking to are: Apache2, LVM, Udev,
Evolution, IDEIssues, LTSP, MouseDetection and TouchpadDetection .

Additionally, please let me know if there are any areas or packages that
you feel we are missing documentation on and I'll see what I can do
about writing them up or talking to the correct developer.

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingProcedures

Thanks!
--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com