Introduction

Jayson Rowe jayson.rowe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 01:50:28 UTC 2012

Good Afternoon Everyone,
I just wanted to drop a line to introduce myself. My name is Jayson Rowe
and I am a Software Developer who work in Automated/Acceptance testing for
a software company in Florence, SC USA.
I'm looking for ways I can help sharpen my skills outsite of work hours and
help the Ubuntu project along the way.
I've read about Autopilot, and that looks very interesting. Although my day
job is mostly centered around using C# to write test using Selenium
WebDriver, I'm somewhat comfortable with Python as well, and looking to
improve my Python skills, and what better way than to have some real code
that needs writing.

Thanks,
Jayson