Quick Lists

John Niendorf johnniendorf at gmail.com
Thu May 26 21:12:28 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

Perhaps this is not the place for this kind of question.  (It always sounds
so bad when a message begins like that doesn't it?)

Has anyone else had trouble getting quick lists to work?

I read through a couple of tutorials, but still have trouble.

1. The Chromium tutorial:  I can't get the incognito option to even show up.
 (
http://askubuntu.com/questions/35488/list-of-custom-launchers-quicklists-for-unity

2. The put useful shortcuts in the Home button tutorial:  I was able to add
all the shortcuts listed, but when I tried to add my own to Dropbox it
doesn't show up.
http://www.techdrivein.com/2011/05/top-6-quicklists-for-ubuntu-1104-natty.html

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you,