The wiki of Ubuntu Tweak is created

TualatriX tualatrix at gmail.com
Thu May 26 12:44:07 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've created a page of Ubuntu Tweak,  everything about Ubuntu Tweak
will be here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuTweak

Currently it is not finished yet, but you can get some information
about: how to get the source code, the next focus of development, how
to test...

I will also pick ideas and features to be implemented from this page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerUsers/PowerUserTool, so just fill with
your thoughts.

What do you think the people want to know about Ubuntu Tweak? I will
update the wiki.

Next step I will implement the plug-in interface, how many guys have
plan to write plug-in for Ubuntu Tweak? Just tell me.

Thanks