View port manager wish list

Tom Syroid tsyroid at gmail.com
Thu May 19 17:43:47 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 10:23 AM, Aneesh Kumar K.V
<aneesh.kumar at linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:

> google reader feed selection using "gu" keybinding is an real life
> example

Whooahh. Waay Cool (and for a 53 year-old, _that's_ saying something...
Been using google reader for multiple years and never knew about this one.

This is the kind of stuff that could make this group shine. But we need a
  sorted
  organized
  maintained
shelf to catalogue it.

I want to be involved, but first we need to agree on structure and
framework. The web is overflowing with cool, useful stuff -- finding
it is the trick. And someplace with a reputation is where most "power
users" go to look first (Arch Wiki comes to mind). It would be very
exciting to build, for example, an arch-knowledge-base-like
ubuntu-power-users place that hosts quality stuff.