Spotkanie z dziennikarzem w Warszawie

Krzysztof Walo kwalo w o2.pl
Pon, 26 Mar 2007, 14:05:26 BST

Witam!

Na forum dostaliśmy maila od dziennikarza z Serbii (wiadomość poniżej).
Chciałby się on spotkać z kimś z LoCo team w Warszawie. Zatem, jeśli
ktoś ma możliwość zjawienia się w Warszawie na spotkaniu, to proszę
bardzo.

Pozdrawiam,
KW

-------- Przesyłana wiadomość ----------
Od: Marko Herman <markoherman w gmail.com>
Do: ubuntu w ubuntu.pl
Temat: Possible meeting?
Data: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 23:19:31 +0200

Hi,

I am Marko Herman (as you may already see in From field), a journalist
from Serbia and an active member of Serbian Ubuntu LoCo team
(www.ubuntu-rs.org).

I'm writing because I am coming to Warsaw tomorrow (monday march 26) and
will stay until wednesday (march 28) until 12h. It's a business trip,
but I will have free time in tuesday afternoon and possibly wednesday
morning... and would like to meet Polish Ubuntu LoCo members :)

During my stay in Warsaw I probably won't have Internet access (although
I might be wrong)... so best way to contact me is through my mobile
phone (either by call or by SMS). My number is: +381-65-5519995

Also, I will be checking my e-mail until 12h tomorrow so there is still
time to organize something through e-mail...

Best regards,

Marko

--
http://samomalo.hermani.info [Blog in Serbian]