[Ubuntu-PH] help with edubuntu installantion

ryan ryan at gbsmanila.com
Fri Oct 26 04:39:20 UTC 2007

Yesterday I tried edubuntu and the installer freezes at 6% and echoes out an
error on the gcompris package. I just ignored it and I was able to install
edubuntu, only that there is no GUI, just command prompt.

Note that this is the same PC I used with edubuntu.

I used partition magic to repartition and reformat the drive, im now on the
the part which "Prepare Disk Space" and I chose resize SCSI1.. again it
seemed to hang.

Are there any other options ?

Thanks