[Ubuntu-PH] help with edubuntu installantion

Re Álvarez re_alvz at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 26 04:54:06 UTC 2007

*    I suggest you check the forum for your specific situation.

*    Did you do disc integrity check and checked if there are possible problems with the disk?

*    Also, if you really wanna try and nothing seems to work..all installation seem to hang....so try burning the disk at 1x speed.

*    And do you have any specific reason for not trying out the latest release 7.10 of Ubuntu? Or even for that matter 7.04?

Re Álvarez