[Ubuntu-PH] "Powered by Ubuntu" stickers

GOvvin govvin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 05:11:09 UTC 2007

And I will, again, echo the sentiments of the rest regarding OSX. You can
theme Linux to make it look like OSX but at the end of the day, it doesn't
come close to the real thing - and you may end up with a potential user
hating Linux because they're expecting something else.

I love the way they've integrated OSX but I chose to use Ubuntu (and dabbles
with Windows). OSX can only show what Linux has yet to become.