[Ubuntu-PH] "Powered by Ubuntu" stickers

Re Alvarez re.alvrz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 05:56:51 UTC 2007

I agree...Vista still has an upper edge when it comes to Media Center
Capabilities.

Ubuntu has a long way to go there....MythTV exists...but to install it
and configure it you need to have a good linux skills...even if you
doing it through a walkthrough.

UBUNTU - LINUX FOR HUMANS (that don't watch TV {atleast not on their
computers}) :)
By the way i found this page, that tells a lot about speeding up your
linux box...

try it if you havent already done it.

http://www.xsol.se/index.php/2007/04/29/feisty-performance-fly-like-a-butterfly/