[Ubuntu-PH] Dapper Release Party!

Ealden Esto E. Escañan ealden at gmail.com
Sun May 14 23:41:53 UTC 2006

Oh wow it seems that the DapperReleaseParties[1] wikipage is up now :-)!
And look someone added an entry for the Philippines :-D

With around two weeks to go before the release of Dapper Drake/Ubuntu
6.06 I think it's best to start planning when and where we'll have our
release party.

Maybe we can have it on June 3 (Saturday), at night, and somewhere in
the Ortigas or Makati areas?  For those not in Manila, maybe you can
organize one near your place?

Hope to get suggestions soon so that we can finalize our own little
paaarty! :-)

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperReleaseParties

--
Ealden Esto E. Escañan <ealden at gmail.com>