[Ubuntu-PH] ubuntu-ph.org website

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 12 14:11:43 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Just to let you know I have access once again in the server of the
current website. We're sharing it with a few more locoteams like .br,
.id, .in and .au all of which have working websites at the moment.

I figured that since nothing has been happening on the site I might as
well fix it up again myself and see what I can do since I have some
spare time left at night after finishing some projects.

My questions to the community are the following:

1) what would you like to see in the new website? News? Tutorials?
team plans/activities? Would you rather see it in Filipino or in
English?

2) would you like to be able to have interaction in the website in the
form of a wiki or a cms?

3) would anyone like to volunteer on helping implement a new website?
Server experience necessary and must have an ssh key.

Best,

Jerome

--
Jerome Gotangco