[Ubuntu-PH] Congrats Zak for the Ubuntu Membership!

Zak B. Elep zakame at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 13:33:21 UTC 2005

Salamat sa lahat! :D  Patawad po kung ngayon lamang ako naka-reply
kasi naubos ang aking Vibe credits, at ang masaklap pa, ay nawalan pa
ng kuryente dito sa Daet kama-kailan lamang.

Anyhow, I offer this victory to all of you for continued support, and
I hope to continue working with all of you in making Ubuntu to be a
major (if not the dominant) OS in the Philippines.

Last, but not the least, I offer my mad props to Jerome: thank you
very much indeed for getting me into all of this ;)

I hope to meet all of you guys next time there's an EB: and if I have
some spare cash to burn, first drink's on me! :D

--
Zak B. Elep --- http://zakame.spunge.org
1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D