[Ubuntu-PH] newbie pow

Chris-jo Salvatierra chrisjo.mla2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 06:12:16 UTC 2005

nice to know i have "big brothers" here!

my migration to ubuntu was a "breeze" pun intended. indeed, i did nothing
with the configurations on my nic or internet conncetions or wherever.

starting sunday, i'll be learning how to share files and printers -
hopefully because now i'm on a sneaker network :(

there's gyach which i hope i could install...or gaim voice enhanced though
they say gyach can view as well as broadcast. unluckily, my webcam brand is
not supported on linux.

anyway, i'd like to know if the lug GA at APC is open to the public? and i
forgot the details..pls. post again. thanks!
--
The 3 BE's: Be hopeful. BE humble. BE happy.