[Ubuntu-PH] Ubuntu-PH Meeting (June 18, 2005)

Nhestor Balingit nhestor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 02:12:48 UTC 2005

June 18, 2005 marked the first ever meeting for the Ubuntu-PH. Those
who were present were Jerome, Ealden, Aatim, Nhestor (Xmachine),
Clair, Otep, JM Ibanez, David Jr. (FishFillet), Gerald (Ubuntux). It
was the start of a good linux group (ubuntu of course). Jerome talked
about stuffs he do at Ubuntu, and also things to do when the Loco be
formalized. Since most of us agreed on the idea (LoCo), the next time
we'll be having a meeting, our agenda would now be the formalization
and goals of the LoCo. I hope those who didn't make it last Saturday
would be able to join the next meeting sometime in July.

Looking forward for the next EB. ;)

nhestor at gmail.com
xmachine @ irc.freenode.net #ubuntu-ph

GAP: Thanks for the Hoary CD. ;p