[Ubuntu-pa] Senacyt/Invita a todos los interesados

Charlie Warner cwarner7_11 en hotmail.com
Jue Sep 9 21:53:20 BST 2010

Thank you, Manuel.  I would suspect the school would have some braille capabilities.  I got involved with this helping a friend replace his dependence on a Windows screen reader called Jaws.  He has been quite impressed with its capabilities, and enjoys the added advantage of not being infected frequently by viruses (a problem he had with the Windows environment, and which likely impacts others with similar issues).  The Windows/Jaws solution appears to be the most common solution, but is quite expensive.  Vinux is, of course, OpenSource.  Thank you for the referral to IPHE.  I will attempt to contact them.

Charlie