single-install using experimental ppa - inconsistent deployments

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 18:06:35 UTC 2014

Yesterday I was able to deploy OpenStack using the Single Install several
times.

Each day I wipe the machines and reinstall just to validate.

Today, all seemed to be going ok except many of the OpenStack Services seem
stuck in the Pending state (see attached screenshot) even after 3 hours.

I started the install using Adam Stokes recommended command:
sudo openstack-install -s --extra-ppa ppa:cloud-installer/experimental

Is there any particular log file that will help ID what is causing this?

Brian