[ubuntu-nz] New Co-ordinator needed

Dave Lane dave at egressive.com
Tue Jul 10 01:35:34 BST 2007

Hi Brenda - we (Egressive) would be willing to do CD distribution...  we
already build quite a few Ubuntu servers and workstations and pretty
regularly burn copies of the latest Ubuntu/Kubuntu for people.  We,
also, are rarely on IRC (we're too busy) but we normally stick our oar
in when we spot any misinformation about Ubuntu and Linux/open source in
general (if that's what you mean by "shut up you troll" work)...

Cheers,

Dave

--
Dave Lane == Egressive Ltd == dave at egressive.com == +64 21 229 8147
+64 3 963 3733 = Linux: it just tastes better = no software patents