[ubuntu-np-discuss] (no subject)

bikash dhakal dhakal.bikash at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 14:54:40 GMT 2010

repected sir,
i had send a mail to you before about the ubuntu dvd. but i could not get those
software

so i want to request you again for ubuntu latest version, for the student of our
college..
my name is Bikash Dhakal from Nepal i am doing B.E in Computer. there is no such
good

facilites for computer students in Nepal we hope you will provide us an
oppurtunity to

present our skill in the other country.
we are going to held a program on linux installation and it features it will be
great oppurtunity

for our  carrier and for your software uses.so provide us around 200 pices of
open source software

pakages including linux.
i would be greatly thankful towards you

my details:
Bikash Dhakal
Acme Engineering College,Sitapaila,ktm,Nepal
mobile num:9803594378