[ubuntu-np] Ubuntu Nepali Localization

Jitendra kumar jitendra.harlalka at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 17:37:34 BST 2010

Hello all,
       Lets make a fresh attempt at working on localization of Ubuntu in
Nepali language. We couldn't do it last time because of political bandhs. We
are trying to organize a localization camp at OTRC (Open Technologies
Resource Center), IT Park this Saturday. Please, keep your calendar
bookmarked for the camp.

       We have host of activities and there are several ways you can
contribute. We will keep more information posted. Hope to see you at OTRC on
Saturday.