Ubuntu vs. Windows

Tushar Neupaney tushar.neupaney at gmail.com
Mon May 12 10:41:45 BST 2008

Hi Rajesh,

I know at first glance it is not an easy practice to use ubuntu. But
actually it is lot more easier and faster to understand than windows. Can u
install a new kernel in your windows? Can u convert your old windows 95 into
Vista? Impossible. But you can convert you any old ubuntu into a new hardy
heron by just clicking on the new available updates. Isn't that great. You
are in the front line if you use ubuntu.

Mr. Babu has good explanations for you actually. There are all sort of
application availabe in ubuntu that will help you.

Wishes,

Tushar.