Fwd: Foss Ka Kura on Kernel

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Jun 30 07:49:29 BST 2008

Hey, this morning on the phone you said there was a discussion
thread following this message, but I have received nothing.

I'm not subscribed to the foss-nepal and ubuntu-np lists, so
please Cc me explicitly regarding the Friday talk.

--
   \___/  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
  _| X |  Sugar Labs Team  - http://www.sugarlabs.org/