Need help using my modem

pramod giri prahmod at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 21:51:14 BST 2008

well guys i finally did it.i'm able to surf the internet in ubuntu.my modem
got recognized.and now i am composing this message using mozilla in ubuntu.
    i used $ sudo pppconfig to configure my modem and set up my isp.
       well i really had a great day.i setted up my FTP and Web Domain only
today.completed my three tasks today.
   thank you suvash for ur response.

            prahmod