[FOSS-Nepal] help me with dialup

Prahmod prahmod at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 18:11:21 BST 2008

well i think u need to decrease ur dialing speed that u will find in the property menu of ur dialup connection in windows.
but let me warn u.if u are using the NTC dialup service then the problem like engaging is quite common.in this case the problem
is not with ur system but NTCs.
	so even give a try.........

On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 10:43 -0700, raju wrote:
> Hello friends,
> I am using windows xp operating system right now. I have a problem in
> connecting my dialup internet sometimes. When I try to connect my
> dialup internet it gives the dialup tone but then it end with engage
> tone.
>
> Can you please suggest me what might be the problem? I have been
> experiencing this problem over a month now.
>
> Looking forward for your kind help.
>
> I know you might get offended by this message with problem in windows
> xp while this forum is for the Linux based operating system. But I
> think knowledge has no barrier and help is a philanthropy.
>
> So, better understanding this fact I am quite sure that you guys are
> going to help me.
>
> All thanks to you guys for helping me till now with Linux based
> operating system and for making me comfortable with UBUNTU, a Linux
> based operating system.
>
> Thank you
> rajesh
>
> Community website: http://www.fossnepal.org/