Fwd: [FOSS-Nepal] Re: Foss Ka Kura on Kernel

Jitendra kumar implements.java at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 16:59:34 BST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jitendra kumar <jitendra.harlalka at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: [FOSS-Nepal] Re: Foss Ka Kura on Kernel
To: FOSS Nepal <foss-nepal at googlegroups.com>

Hi Guys,
      Many of you took the videos of the presentation by Bernie on Friday. I
know it might be huge so difficult to upload it somewhere.

Some guys who weren't able to attend have been requesting for the videos of
the presentation. Even Bernie has asked for it. So, the guys who have the
videos, can you please let me know how can I fetch the videos from you? It
would be of great help to many people.

Cheers
-Jitendra.