the ubuntu-np logo

Bikal KC bikal at ubuntu.org.np
Mon Apr 21 20:25:05 BST 2008

VIRIIMIND wrote:
> here is the ubuntu-np_buddha.svg file..... :)

How many spikes do we need to have for the sun and
the moon? Aren't they too many? Also, the colour
are not matching exactly i.e., they are OK as blue
and red but not matching with the flag. is that
clear?? (I am not too sure if I made myself clear
in earlier mail) :). For reference, the colour of
blue and red should match
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Nepal (Also
look at the sun and moon i.e., how many spike they
have). The buddha eyes retina should not be on the
upper half of the eyeballs, rather balanced which
touches both upper and lower half ( like
http://images.google.com.au/images?q=buddha+eye).
Other than those looks good :-) And thanks for
uploading SVG :-)))))))) I hope that's not much of
a work.

--
  cheers :-)