the ubuntu-np logo

Bibek Paudel bibek at ubuntu.org.np
Mon Apr 21 20:05:54 BST 2008

Thumbs Up man !! This log is really great for the following reasons:
- its unique
- it meets most of the demands raised here like buddha eyes, flag and color.
- it has a debian logo in it :)

if any modifications can be made to it without loss of beauty, that
would be fine, but it is great already, imo !
cheers !

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 12:22 AM, Bikal KC <bikal at ubuntu.org.np> wrote:
> Bibek Shrestha wrote:
>
> > The buddha eyes are strong, i mean its supposed to be calm, aileko ali
> > dangerous stare jasto cha.
> >
> > Its shaping up real nice, the points in sun and moon and a little tinker
> > with colors should make it look brilliant.

> > > Nice logo man! tara alik colour change kada vako
> > > jasto lagyo malai :-) Other than that, if possible
> > > can you also do a SVG version? :-)))
> > >

>  Here's a wallpaper-smallized-kinda-logo inspiration that people can use.
> :-)
>

>  --
>
>   cheers :-)
>  < Ubuntu rocks! >