the ubuntu-np logo

Rajiv shrestha3rajib at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 06:19:09 BST 2008

hi all,

several days earlier, i posted this on fossnepal mailing list,

*"its great to hear about ubuntu nepal team n its formation. (although it's
been quite a while)
U guys have asked for logo but nobody seems to be posting their ideas.
So, i decided to give in some (if the logo is not still finalized)

The logo description( Sorry, that i'm being too lazy to draw a logo n
instead describing it)

-the background all red
-the circle (or the hands of ubuntu logo) in blue
-the three heads (of ubuntu logo) in white
  -->of the three heads, one simple circle, the other two chandra n surya of
nepali flag
      (my personal fav be top one chandra n the bottom right one surya)

how's that for a logo (if it's not already too late).
if the desc. is not clear enough, do let me know.* "

And after that Suraj came up with great logo. yesterday i had a lil chat
with 'boka' on #ubuntu-np.
and he suggested to post my logo proposal as well (its almost like the one
in the ubuntu-np wiki.)
So, here's attached the digital version of my concept.

Regards,
Rajiv

p.s. sorry boka, u asked me to post the logo on the wiki, but i'm doin it
here. hope that's not a blunder  (:o