Shared website development and/or hosting

Christoffer Holmstedt christoffer.holmstedt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 16:43:23 UTC 2012

I create this mailinglist thread so we can continue to discuss this
after yesterdays IRC meeting.

>From my point of view I can see the benefits of moving all the LoCos
webpages to one common website that is translated to all different
languages though I don't see it as realistic in the at least a year or
two. The idea must be introduced to respective LoCo and broad
consensus must be achieved before a move is made otherwise the risk of
loosing active members in the move is too big.

My best suggestion is to start with trying to set up a common
development infrastructure, compare different CMS and forum software
and go from there. The first step would be to introduce a nordic
community website and then when it's found mature a move could be
made, so for a few months nordic website would co-exist with
respective LoCo website.
--
Christoffer Holmstedt