[ubuntu-no] Fwd: Ubuntu Global Jam coming up!

Rubén Romero y Cordero huayra at ubuntu.com
Tor 4. Feb 2010 23:58:44 GMT

Da har vi en dato... Er folk med? :-)

R.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach at canonical.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 12:29 AM
Subject: Ubuntu Global Jam coming up!

Hello dear LoCo contact,

from 26th to 28th March 2010 we will run the Ubuntu Global Jam again.
This is a great opportunity for LoCo teams to come together and work
directly on Ubuntu.

   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

The idea is to come together, have fun, learn something new and share
the great experience of making Ubuntu better together. You can run a
number of different activities, depending on what interests the members
of your team the most.

     * Bug Jams: you work together on Ubuntu bugs, fix them, triage
       them, improve them, …
     * Packaging Jams: learn packaging of Ubuntu software, work on some
       small packaging bugs,
     * Translation Jams: translate software, make Ubuntu usable in lots
       of languages,
     * Doc Jams: have a look at Ubuntu documentation, fix it and
       improve it,
     * Testing Jams: put the new Ubuntu version to the test, check it
       out and test-drive it,
     * Upgrade Jams: upgrade to the newest Ubuntu version and give it a
       spin!

In a few days we are going to announce a couple of sessions on IRC that
will focus on discussing and explaining setting up a jam and all the
different kinds of jams. It would be great if you would reach out to
your team, ask for their interest and review the documentation, so you
can ask all your open questions

   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Jams

This is going to be a great opportunity for your team to come together
again, do something great, have fun and see yourself how awesome your
team is.

Please don't let us down and let all your team mates know.

Have a great day,
 Daniel
Et HTML-vedlegg ble skilt ut...