Ubuntu - Unity tutorial?

Molly Elizabeth molly.elizabeth at udemy.com
Fri Oct 16 22:09:59 UTC 2015

Hey Ubuntu,

I’m Molly from an education company called Udemy, and we created a Unity tutorial for our students. We realized that there are also so many other people who can use it too, which is how I found you.

Since I saw you are already using a similar tutorial from Ubuntu, I wanted to pass our tutorial along in case you want to add more resources to your site.

Is this something you want to post on your page? If so, please do! We're just here to help people learn.

Thanks,
Molly

Molly Elizabeth | molly.elizabeth at udemy.com

Udemy, as featured in:
Fortune: "Online education marketplace Udemy raises $65 million for international expansion..."
Forbes: "Closing The Skills Gap: How Udemy Is Helping Anyone Learn Anything"
TIME Money: "How I Made $100,000 Teaching Online"

I know not everyone likes getting emails like this, so if you don’t want to to receive emails like this anymore, simply reply and (politely, please!) let me know.