Community Council Election Results

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 14 05:11:08 UTC 2013

Thank you to all the candidates, and to members who voted in this
election. I'm very grateful to the CC - members have really stepped up
to play a leadership and governance role, and been a great team
together. We deal with complex, nuanced issues that depend on judgement
of character and intent, and the CC in the past year has demonstrated
real capacity for both constructive critique and decisive action.

I look forward to working with the new team, and hope those who did not
garner sufficient support to make the CC will take on some of the many
other opportunities for leadership in the community and consider
standing again in future.

Mark