Story Tip: Ubuntu listed in WHdb's list of top 50 open source alternatives

Jimmy Atkinson jimmy at whdb.com
Thu Jan 24 01:05:29 UTC 2013

Dear owner of fridge.ubuntu.com,

Hello, my name is Jimmy Atkinson, and I'm the editor of WHdb Blog,
where we write about web hosting technologies and other tech topics.

Earlier this week, we published a feature list of 50 popular
proprietary computer programs and their open source alternatives. We thought that
you and your site's visitors might be interested in having a look, since
Ubuntu made the list. Check it out:
http://whdb.com/blog/2008/the-top-50-proprietary-programs-that-drive-you-crazy-and-their-open-source-alternatives/

We would appreciate if you could link to our article if you find it
of interest. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or
suggestions for the list if you wish.

Thanks,
Jimmy Atkinson
WHdb Blog: Web Hosting Database Blog
http://whdb.com/blog/

P.S. If you would prefer to never hear from me again, please let me
know in a reply to this e-mail.

WHdb.com. 16 N Marengo Ave Ste 317, Pasadena CA  91101