Results for the 2200 Regional Membership Board Meeting, , Feb 7 2013

Norman García Aguilar norman at
Thu Feb 7 23:34:28 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

At the Febreaury 2200 UTC Membership meeting we welcomed a new Member to official Ubuntu Membership!

newlife |

Marco has been active working in the Italian testing team, as well as the Marketing Team. He also collaborate writing documentation in the Ubuntu Wiki. His most active work can be found in the Full Circle Magazine groups, he collaborate with the test team, Italian translation team and he is the Team Coordinator of the Full Circle Magazine Italia.

We also want to welcome back to m4nish, he is an Ubuntu member since 2010 and he confirmed his commiment with the Ubuntu community reapplying.

Congratulations to Marco! and welcome back m4nish!

Norman García, On behalf of the 2200 Membership Board

Norman García Aguilar <norman at>