Membership changes to Community and LoCo Councils

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 9 23:31:03 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Amber Graner has submitted her resignation to the Community Council
due to other obligations. We will truly miss her presence on the
Community Council would like to thank her for her work on the council
these past few months and the work she continues to do in the Ubuntu
community and beyond.

As a result, we're happy to announce that Charles Profitt, next in
election results[0], has accepted a place on the Community Council.

In taking on this new role, he has stepped down from his position on
the LoCo Council and Christophe Sauthier, a former LoCo Council member
who stood for re-appointment, has accepted appointment to fill this
role.

Thanks to Charles and Christophe for stepping up to these positions
within the community!

[0] http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/cgi-perl/civs/results.pl?id=E_234037fcede80bac

--
Elizabeth Krumbach, On behalf of the Community Council.