Membership changes to Community and LoCo Councils

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 10 00:28:08 UTC 2012

May I do a +1,

Amber has been a fantastic role model, I personally thank her for helping
me on questions. Whilst we have lost one, in CP we have another fantastic
person who has also helped me. (Okay, so I am biased).

Amber:  you have my and many others best wishes for the future.

Charles: hard shoes to fill, but if anyone can - you can. Thank you for
stepping up for the task.

Christophe: I have yet to have the pleasure of interacting with you, but
you come from a good pedigree of learning. I am sure you will do an
excellent job in your new role.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw