New dates for the Ubuntu Membership Boards meetings -- the 22:00 meeting
hggdh2 at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 12 18:50:30 UTC 2012
We now have a partial schedule for the Ubuntu Membership Boards
meetings. To make life easier to all, we decided to move from regional
(Americas, EMEA, Asia/Oceania) board meetings to a time-based schedule.
We have already decided on Thursdays for the 22:00 UTC, on the first
and third weeks of the month:
* 1st Thursday of the Month: 22:00 UTC meeting
* 3rd Thursday of the month: 22:00 UTC meeting
* On months with five (or, who knows, more) Thursdays, the fifth one
will have no MB meeting.
With this schedule, this June 21st will have the 22:00 UTC meeting
(third Thursday of June); from July on, we will have the full monthly
schedule as above.
The 12:00 UTC meeting is in the final stages of agreements, and should
be announced in the next few days.
* How to apply for Ubuntu membership: instructions are given at
* Current Candidates: please see
Please do not hesitate in contacting us on any questions or doubts, at
ubuntu-membership-boards at lists.ubuntu.com.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Ubuntu-news-team