Congratulations to Micheal Kaulbach, new Ubuntu (IRC) Member

Jussi Schultink jussi01 at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 28 19:43:34 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

At the (slightly delayed) June 26th IRC Council meeting[1] we welcomed
one new Member to official Ubuntu Membership!

Michael Kaulbach
https://launchpad.net/~mystic-scientist | https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kaulbach

Michael has been working extensively within Kubuntu IRC, both in
support areas and as an operator. He has also handled release parties
in Toronto with good success as well as overseen the installation of
Xubuntu on many machines, all the while distributing media from
shipit. genii(-around) as he is known on IRC, is well known for his
amazing coffee distribution services, which foster a wonderful sense
of community.

genii has the (somewhat dubious? :D ) honour of being the first IRC
member approved by the IRCC. We hope there are many more to come! More
info on Ubuntu IRC membership can be found at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IRC/Membership

Please join me in welcoming Micheal as our newest Ubuntu Member!

Jussi
On behalf of the Ubuntu IRC Council

[1] http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/06/26/%23ubuntu-meeting.html