Ubuntu Berlin at "Linux User Magazin" and LinuxTag/LinuxTag BBQ

Caspar Clemens Mierau damokles at ubuntu.com
Wed May 5 06:27:11 BST 2010

Hi news team,

maybe this is of interest for you:

1. release party in the press

After Ubuntu Berlin made it several times into the Berlin metro tv
systems, this release party has been featured in the printed "Linux
User Magazin", the user focussed magazine derived from the "Linux
Magazin". You can see the article here:

http://www.linux-user.de/Downloads/LUCE/2010/lu-ce_2010-05.pdf

page 24 (page 20 in the pdf)

The release party took place on the 1st May and featured about 100
visitors this time, which is below our average (apparently due to the
Worker's Day).

2. LinuxTag and LinuxTag BBQ

Again Ubuntu Berlin is going to host a "LinuxTag BBQ" at c-base this
year. The "LinuxTag" is Germany's biggest annual open source fair in
Berlin. At the 12th of June, the last day, there will be a BBQ at
c-base (http://c-base.org), friendly sponsored by Canonical. The 12th
of Juny hosts a lot of Ubuntu focussed talks including Mark
Shuttleworth, Daniel Holbach, Benjamin Drung, Ubuntu Berlin and me:

http://www.linuxtag.org/2010/en/program/free-conference/saturday.html

Best,

ccm.

--