Ubuntu as project in Google Summer of Code 2010

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 26 02:55:44 GMT 2010

Alright, let's get all the CC'd lists on the same thread. I have a
number of bugs i think might be worthy for Google's SoC--

Experimenting with intuitive scrollbars:
Conference (multi-party) calls in Empathy:
Metacontacts in Empathy using People or Soylent:
Call recording on Empathy:
Merge istanbul into gnome-screenshot or include it in gnome-utils
Support for VaAPI in Gstreamer:
Support for VDPAU in Gstreamer:
OTR Encryption for Empathy:

I'm curious to see which of these people see as high-priority or not