Full Circle Magazine #32 - out NOW!

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Fri Jan 1 14:04:39 GMT 2010

*Full Circle Magazine - Issue #32*
Full Circle - /the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community
are proud to announce the release of our thirty-second issue./

_This month:_
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Program in Python - Part 6, The Perfect Server - Part 2, Installing Chromium (browser) and Offline Package Install.
* My Story - Classroom Experiences, and How I Became An Ubuntu Woman.
* My Opinion - Time To Review The Release Schedule? and Will Linux Ever Get It Right?
* Review - Music Player Daemon.
* MOTU Interview - Roderick Greening.
* Top 5 - Media Centers.
* Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games and all the usual goodness!

*Get it while it's hot!
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-32/
*

--