Urgent Message!

Mr R Jan timmsdavid1 at sify.com
Fri Jan 1 20:02:31 GMT 2010

Hello,

My name is Mr. Jan and I am contacting you from Liberia for a mutual business
relationship and investment.  I have some funds realized through contract brokerage
and I need your cooperation to invest the funds.  The first stage requires
transferring the funds to your account for subsequent investment.  I therefore want
you to work with me as a partner.  On receipt of your response, I will send you full
details of the transaction and more information about myself.  I am waiting for your
prompt response.  Please send your reply to mrr_jan at rocketmail.com

Jan